Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Everything happens for a reason.

I am 100% a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I never used to think that, but as I've got a bit older and matured, I realised that some things that I thought were coincides actually weren't. I think that fate exists.

For me, I have had a lot of new experiences since coming to uni.  Recently, I think that good and bad things are happening in my life so that I can experience more things.

But, If I have to criticise fate on one thing, it's the timing. I know fate is all about timing but sometimes, fate doesn't give you enough time.

Some people may walk into your life when you are least expecting it. Circumstances beyond your control may also cause them to walk out of your life quicker than you would have liked.  However, if it was only for a brief time, maybe there is a reason it was only for a short time and not longer.

But I won't dwell on the timing of some things.

Instead, I will be thankful that they actually happened at all and I can look back on this period of my life and be happy that it happened.

For that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment