Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Eventful bank holiday weekend + unexpected burst of sunshine!

So this weekend I got to stay at uni as I had a weekend off work! I haven't stayed for a full weekend in about 3 months and this one was my last one whilst I am a fresher, waaaa. Sad times.

It was bank holiday weekend and I definitely made the most of it. I went out Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday and I cannot wait for a rest tonight. I'm so tired from partying and enjoying my last few weeks as a first year so I felt like I need an early night.

On another note, it's been strangely warm today! Like warm enough for shorts and sunglasses! Sadly, I spent most of the day in the library as I have one deadline left to meet before I finish first year completely. But I did go shopping this morning and treated myself to a new YSL eyeliner. I know, I really didn't need anything else, but hey ho.

One thing I can conclude from this weekend is that It has been an experience I won't forget. I really have had a very good weekend and I have the best times with some great people. I will miss them all when I move home for summer :(

I can also say that after this weekend, I will never be rude about chicken and chips and takeaways in general after a night out.

I have seen the error of my ways, and Chesters chicken takeaway has become a new friend of mine.

Ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment