Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Red Nail love.

This month, I've been reaching for one nail polish colour only, - Red.

I recently indulged in a Chanel Nail Polish (something which I have never done before) and I do not regret spending £18.50 at all!!

I've been wearing Chanel's 08 Pirate on my nails for the whole month and every week I've gone to top it up and reapply. I love it! The polish itself is of a very high quality, it glides on your nails smoothly with a thick applicator brush, making it easy to get a fine layer of polish on your nails. It's not gloopy or runny either!

The wearability of this polish is about 5 days and then It starts to chip. However, It can be easily topped up and has a high quality shine finish to it! As mentioned, It is a little pricey for a nail polish, but I know that I will definitely get a lot of wear out of it!

What's been your favourite polish this month??





No comments:

Post a Comment