Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Right on Trend : Midi rings.

On beauty guru's youtube channels this month, I've seen a pattern of one staple jewellery piece for summer : midi rings.

Midi rings are the perfect way to jazz up an outfit, making a subtle but noticeable fashion statement and show that rings don't have to always be worn in the normal way.

I have noticed that shops like 'Topshop' and 'River Island' have started to stock midi rings, alongside Asos.com too. I went ahead and bought some from 'River Island' and I have really been enjoying wearing them this month.

They are cheap (I payed only £2 for my double set!) and often have interesting designs/patterns on them, though you can opt for a simple, plain banded ring if you wish.

What are you waiting for, get yourself a midi ring and make a fashion statement this Spring/Summer!

 (Picture taken from fashionandhappy.info)


No comments:

Post a Comment