Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Rihanna for River Island : my thoughts.

River Island never used to be a shop that I would go to before Topshop or New Look, but recently, I have been venturing more towards River Island, and I haven't been disappointed.

With the price of the clothes not being far behind Topshop, River Island has some very expensive, but worthwhile investing in, pieces. An example of this would be the new collection that has hit the highstreet by storm.

 The 'Rihanna for River Island' collection is the talk of the changing rooms, and with a range of bright, neon yet wearable pieces, I'm guilty of this too. Although I haven't yet invested in any of the pieces in the collection, I have taken a good look on what is on offer, and you can't be disappointed.

A new release this week of additional pieces had River Island brimming full of angry shoppers this May Bank Holiday. Making my way inside, to the changing rooms, paying and leaving was a struggle in itself. I felt as though I needed  coffee after my mammoth adventure.

The new pieces that have been added to the collection this week will not leave you feeling disappointed. Poor, perhaps, but more than satisfied with your purchases.

The collection is called 'Rihanna for River Island, Summer Collection' and has a range of skirts, blouses, swimwear and general beach attire. I noticed that one particular pattern of florals kept popping up. On a total of ten pieces from the collection, the same pattern was used with the same material used also. The only differences were the pieces themselves and the price of each individual piece.

One of my favourite pieces from the collection was this thigh split skirt priced at £35 http://www.riverisland.com/women/rihanna-for-river-island-collection/skirts/Black-Rihanna-knot-front-thigh-split-skirt-635493 - perfect with a white, loose blouse tucked in, worn with a pair of ballet flats, and of course, a huge bag!

I feel like this collection is one of the best River Island have ever had and they are definitely not short of customers who agree with me - many pieces were out of stock in the generic 8-10 sizes.

Ladies, if you are interested in this new collection, get yourself down to RI before your size and favourite piece is gone..

That's where you'll find me.

The collection : http://www.riverisland.com/women/rihanna-for-river-island-collection?icid=hp/p1/cta/wrihannacat

No comments:

Post a Comment