Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

I choose my moments..

It's 9pm and I have changed my mind several times on what I will be doing on this fine Monday eve.

At 7pm, I got this overwhelming surge to forget all that I had to do tomorrow and go out tonight and drink and drink. Then I realised at about 7:30 that I had to be up at 9 and a full day lay ahead tomorrow. Suddenly the thought of partying the night away didn't seem such a good idea. But my time will come. I have made plans to go out on Thursday instead. All is not lost.

It got to around 8:30pm when I had another abnormal wave of motivation to clean. I have a thousand other things I need to be doing (mostly uni work) and I whipped out the mop, rubber gloves and cleaning sprays and attacked my bathroom. (It is now 9pm and my bathroom looks brill, fyi)

So now my bathroom is clean and my room looks a bit cleaner than it did before (the pile of dirty pots I have  in here is VILE), I decided now would be an appropriate time to do some work. Sadly, that is not the case and I am here blogging instead. This is procrastination at it's finest. I am still getting things done on my never ending virtual checklist, but just not in priority order. One day I will learn.

Until then, I shall continue to blog, clean, wash pots and swing around on my chair or quite frankly do anything other than face the pile of work I have to do.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment