Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Too much free time on my hands & thoughts on 2014 so far..

So, the end of January isn't that far away now, (how did it get here so fast?!!) and I can honestly say the first month of 2014 has been great.

I moved back to uni about 3 weeks ago now, and surprisingly, I have barely actually been to any lectures. No, I haven't been skiving, it's time for that annoying inbetween semester stage - Semester 1 modules are all but complete, assignments are being handed back out and Semester 2 is just around the corner. I'm currently in 2 hours a week (and have been for the past two weeks) and I'm starting to want a full timetable again.

Don't get me wrong, having all this free time is lovely. Last week was spent frantically trying to pull together 2000 words on the western media and my stress levels were high. But this week, I've got too much free time on my hands. I was off work as well, which meant that my weekend was filled with season 1 of Prison Break, (I needed something to watch after completing Breaking Bad) and pizza. No alcohol though, I might add. (Saving that for Wednesday & Thursday!)

All this free time has given me time to do so many productive things... like shopping. I meant to go to the gym today, I really did, but somehow, I found myself in New Look trying on more than I could carry to the changing rooms. My student loan is still looking fresh in my bank and it would be rude to let it just sit there. So, I've had a good shop this week. However, I am loving the fact that I don't have any exams yet. All my flatmates are relatively stressed out as doomsday approaches and I'm sat here planning my next date outfit.

I'll soon be wishing for my empty timetable again in the forthcoming weeks,

until then,

Happy 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment