Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

March Favourites!

This month, there haven't been that many new discoveries in the beauty world, but new found loves for old product favourites. I have a few beauty products and a few non-beauty related favourites!

Beauty Favs
Starting off with my favourite beauty products off this month, I have two eyeshadows that have become my everyday staples when I do my makeup. First off, one from Boots.  Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Willow has been my everyday neutral eye. It's perfect for work - subtle but still something noticeable enough to brighten up the eye area. It's also really really cheap. Less than £2! For the eyeshadow base I have been using after my Urban Decay Primer Potion (of course!!) I have been loving Shroom By Mac. It is the perfect base as it has a little shimmer to it, and is a pale champagne colour, almost white. I love it and I am going to have to buy a new one soon I have used it that much!

Moving onto face products, this month I have been loving Bioderma. So many people raved and raved about this, and my lovely friend Amy managed to get her hands on two and gave me one! It was a February discovery, and I ran out near the end of Feb and managed to get my hands on another one in the first few weeks of March. I'm back to loving it! It is the perfect refresher when you wake up and need to get ready in a hurry, or a great cleanser in the evening! I tend to use mine in the morning and sometimes at night when I am too lazy to properly cleanse! On the subject of cleansing, I had really bad skin this month. All my spots were coming back and I was convinced it was down to my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I stopped using it for about 2 weeks and I missed it so much! I have gone back to using it and I don't think it was that that was causing my spots (hopefully!) I was just stressed with uni. So, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish makes it back into my favs this month!

For lips this month, I have been loving two in particular. A new find, Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine has become my favourite lip balm to wear when I want something hydrating yet neutral on the lips and not a full lipstick. It smells just like candyfloss (not a sickly sweet smell at all!) and it is becoming my new favourite lip product! Also, my all time favourite Mac lipstick Hue has made it back into my collection and I love it more than ever!

Lastly for beauty Products, I have been loving hair oil. I was so dubious about trying hair oils as I know that I hate oily hair but hair oils are amazing! I use the V05 Miracle Concentrate and apply a couple of drops of this to the bottom half of my hair. It looks so good and smells good too!

Non Makeup/Beauty favs
Favourite Programme this month : The Hills! I have become hooked once again.
Favourite Song(s) this month : Bastille - Pompeii, Fall Out Boy - Mt Songs know what you did in the dark
Favourite food this month: chocolate
Favourite clothing item this month : Primark Men's hoody! I have lived in it this month.
Favourite website this month : Just Jared
Favourite shop this month : River Island has really impressed me lately, and Boohoo.com for dresses!
Favourite Nail colour this month : Red . I lovelove red, all shades and types. My fav.




No comments:

Post a Comment