Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

wide awake on a friday evening.

It's finally the weekend! This week has seemed like one of the longest ever, doing assignments and exams. I've gone into the library on one day and seen the day change and leave on another. It's been tough.

However, despite a busy week of two shorthand exams, law assignment, and very little else in between, it is finally friday. I don't usually stay at uni on friday nights, but it was just easier to travel back home tomorrow morning rather than tonight this weekend.

I'm all packed, face cleansed, pyjamas on and doing online asda grocery shopping at this late hour as i had a nap earlier and now i am too awake for the prospect of sleep. I didn't feel well (understandable, i've had a busy week. no nights out this week! i know, you are disappointed. bad student award) and i took a nap which felt like the only sensible thing to do at 8pm on a friday night. I woke up an hour later feeling somewhat better, and i've done sweet fa since then.

I haven't really had time to sit around and laugh at my empty days this week (let's face it, when do i never not have anything to do?) so tonight was the night in which i chose to do just that. I was going to go to the gym, but i went last night and i, er, didn't want to overwork myself?

On the concept of all things coffee related, i actually found a coffee that i actually like and enjoy. I can't believe it. I've had it twice this week. I think i have been converted. (Tall caramel latte with one shot less if you are interested). It honestly has helped my brain think journalistically and power through my busy week.

I feel like this post is a little bit all over the place because now i'm on the subject of makeup and beauty. I fell in love again with a product. This happens far too often. dang. I literally have about two sprays of my all time favourite perfume, Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh, so i toddled into debs today and had a spray of the original one. It smells so good!! I need this in my life. It smells even better than the one i have and i'm going to have to find £45 for it asap.

I am also currently really enjoying the YSL Touche Eclat foundation. There are no words to explain. it's just amazing. I am using the sample i got about 2 months ago and i was only using it once a week when i went out, but i love it that much i am using it now in the day. oops. So, my sample has almost ran out so i was cheeky and went to the counter and pretended like i wanted to try it for the first time and got another free sample. That should keep me going for a bit. What?! To buy its £29! Why not get away with samples for now? I am a student after all.

I am ending this post this evening and leaving you with one thought - asda online shopping is so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. For a journalism student your proof reading is terrible! Don't forget your capital I's !!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete