Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

Looking forward to a fresh week.

I love Sundays after 3pm. I finish work and I travel back to uni to start another week of Journalism and I get all excited because I'm heading back to my own little independent life.

Fourteen months after gaining a place at my dream university and living here for over a year, nearly every Sunday when I walk from the train station to my student flat, I get all excited and happy that I'm here. You would think that the buzz would have faded by now, but every time I come back, I am so thankful that I actually got to go to my top university.

So today is Sunday, and like most other Sundays, my evenings are filled with work and too many cups of tea. Today, I have written a court report story, edited a youtube video competency test and I am about to start a news feature for this weeks student newspaper. Call me mad, but I love these Sunday nights.

Although I do wish I could spend every Sunday night in my pjs curled up watching Vampire Diaries or Breaking bad, I choose to procrastinate every Saturday evening, which results in me having to do all my work on the Sunday instead.

This week, I aim to be more motivated. Certain distractions have vanished recently, and now I am focused and ready. I want to go to the gym at least three times this week and get all my work done on time and have fewer late nights like I foresee this one to be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment