Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Football bores me to tears.

I was made to watch a whole 30 minutes of football today and my god, was it painful.

Having never took an interest in a bunch of overpaid players kicking a ball around a field in all types of weather or caring in the slightest who is playing who, it was especially painful today to actually sit down and watch what so many people are obsessed with.

With a twitter feed full of updates and football related euphemisms all thanks to the Sports Journalists who I follow on my course, I usually gain involuntary knowledge on who's playing who and who isn't quite on point for that game. But, watching an actual match was awful.

Call me selfish for not delving into the multi-million (or billion?) pound industry that so many men seem to base their life on, but come on, cut me some slack.

I would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch any type of football again.

I think it's time for Breaking Bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment