Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Summer is flying!

So it's well over 2 months now that I finished university for the Summer and I can't believe how quickly it has flown.

With a recent turn in good weather, for the first time in what feels like years (possibly, quite literally!) I have been wearing my holiday clothes (I have no other summery clothes, so I was forced to wear my new holiday clothes. What a shame!)

 Despite the lovely weather, I can't help noticing how fast time is going. Not just summer, but life in general. Since I started uni, I have noticed how fast the weeks are going and how scary it all is. I am now 9 weeks away from starting my second year at uni, 5 weeks away from moving into my new accommodation and 14 months away from being a third year. I don't like it. I don't like it.

I've been spending my summer working, learning to drive, sitting in the garden, reading and just generally having a good ol' time. Also, my holiday is now closer than ever. With 11 days to go till I jet off to Majorca, I have so much more to do.

Nails, hair, driving lessons,working, writing, more shopping!!

Not enough hours in the day anymore and this isn't the first time this year I have said this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment